Saturday, November 7, 2009

My new hobby!




So I've taken up sewing recently! I've wanted to try for a while because I see all the cute things other people do and it doesn't seem like it could be that hard. Well, I really enjoy doing it now!! I posted some pics of my first two projects. I picked too hard of a first project with the curtains. But I had a ton of fabric left over when I had someone make some valances for my kitchen so I wanted to use that since I already had it so this is what I came up with. I am really pleased with how everything turned out. I think it looks great!! (if you don't look too closely :)) Now I am working on some decorative pillows which is what I probably should have started with. I'll keep you posted with any new exciting sewing projects!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good job! They look great!

Mrs. Carol said...

I am so impressed with your work. I can't wait to see them "in person".
I have also enjoyed reading all your posts and seeing pictures from your trips that I haven't seen before.
Mrs. Carol