Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!








Well, I know I haven't updated in a really long time but I'm back for now at least! Justin and I are just trying to get through his residency schedule. He's been working alot and I think it's taking a toll on the whole family (by this I mean Doc). Justin has been upset because he feels like Doc likes me more than him now. I hate to say it but I think he does. :) He has gotten really attached since I have been home alone with him alot. But, September is almost over which means that Justin will be through with the Med for a while in just a few days!! We also got great news that Justin will be off for Christmas! Yea!! I guess the big events since I posted last include Justin's sister Lauren getting married and we took a trip to St. Louis to go to some Cardinals games. I have attached a few pics. Well, I promise to write again soon. Maybe something interesting will happen between now and then. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good to see you posting again ;) I really love your hair at Lauren's wedding. So pretty!

Milla said...

EAT so fun to see you blog post!! Your pictures are great... looks like you guys have been busy! So funny that Doc loves you more now, too. :)

Elizabeth Ann said...

Thanks Amanda! I liked it too! :) I wish someone could do my hair everyday.