Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedding Pictures!!






Well, Justin called me at work yesterday to tell me that I had a "happy surprise" when I got home. I was thinking he probably replaced something at the house or cooked dinner but, the surprise was that our wedding picture CD came in the mail!! I was so excited! So, I thought I would post a few of my faves. If you want to see them all you can go to the photographer's website and click on "proofing." Her name is Alisa Lynn and the website is http://www.alisalynn.com/. Take a look, she did a great job on the wedding, bridal, and engagement pictures. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures. I like the one of Justin kissing you on the cheek. So sweet. I can't believe it has been 4 months!!!

Amanda said...

EATer you need to update you blog girly....we are patiently waiting for some Hall pics and updates