Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Home



Well, I promised some pictures so here they are. This is our house in Memphis. We live in one of the older areas of town so our house was built in the 50's. We love living here! Our neighbors are wonderful and the neighborhood is unique. Since our house is kinda old we've had some projects to work on since moving in. Nothing major just some upgrades. It's been so much fun. This has become one of mine and Justin's favorite things to do on the weekends. It's gradually feeling more and more like our home. Our next project is a kitchen makeover!

4 comments:

LB said...

Elizabeth Ann!! Welcome to the blogging world. I am so glad to find you. I will add you to my blog list.

LB said...

oh, and I really like the house. Can't wait to see pics of the inside.

Milla said...

Hey EAT! I love the pictures of your cute house! The back yard reminds me so much of our yard in Opelika. Does Doc love it? I miss you!

Amanda said...

we need to see some inside pictures too! I love your shutters.