Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting settled in







Well, things have been busy around here lately. We have had lots of company which has been so much fun. Justin's mom came up for a few days, Milla came to visit and took Anabelle's newborn pics, then his sister Anna and his Meemaw and this past weekend my dad and Terry came to visit. We have really enjoyed having so much family and friends here in Memphis. We couldn't get them to come up before Anabelle came and now we can't keep people away!! :) Anabelle has loved it because she has been held constantly. Now, we are trying to get her used to being put down. Needless to say, she doesn't like it. She also doesn't like her tummy time. She is getting so strong, lifting her head and starting to push up. She is also getting so big! I took her by the pediatrician's office on Friday and she weighed 9 pounds, 8 ounces! She is gaining about a pound a week.



Justin and I have been getting out more lately and it has been very good for me. I am beginning to feel like my life is regaining a little bit of normalcy. I actually went to the gym yesterday for the first time in about 2 or 3 months! It felt great.



As I mentioned earlier, Milla came down and took some newborn pictures. We have posted them to a shutterfly website for family to order. If you would like to check them out go to http://anabellesnewbornphotos.shutterfly.com/. They are awesome!

No comments: